The Sullivan County Land Bank’s mission is to strengthen neighborhoods by mitigating blight through strategic property acquisition that will create vibrant neighborhoods, increase homeownership, stimulate economic growth and support community development by returning properties to productive use and improve quality of life.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Sullivan County Land Bank Corporation Board is comprised of the following Board of Directors.
- Freda Eisenberg, Commissioner of Planning [Chair]
- Jacquie Leventoff, Granite Associates, LP (Community Member) [Vice-Chair]
- Terri Ward, Sullivan County Legislator (Community Member) [Secretary]
- George Nikolados, Deputy Mayor, Village of Monticello [Treasurer]
- Joshua Potosek, County Manager
- Nancy Buck, County Treasurer
- Alan Sorensen, Legislative Majority Leader
- Ira Steingart, Legislative Minority Leader
- Vicky Ferguson, Trustee, Village of Liberty
- Bruce Reynolds, RJ Katz Realty (Community Member)
SCLBC is also looking for members of the community willing to help, specifically individuals with experience in real estate law, construction, finance, or community development projects who are willing to serve on the board or in an advisory capacity.
For more information on the Land Bank, or to get involved, contact the Land Bank at (845) 807-0541 or email@example.com